Hulls and Dimensions
A&M Manufacturing builds the following three sizes of pontoon hulls to the customers specified length ;
- Our Standard pontoon is usually used for our
Summer Breeze pontoon boats, pontoon replacement
and small floating docks.
- Our Large pontoon is used in the construction of our Work Barges and in some of our larger floating docks.
- Our Extra Large pontoon is usually used for our largest projects
All of our pontoons are made of hand-laid fiberglass with a gelcoat finish.
Our hulls are stronger, require less maintenance, and are designed to fit almost any application.
Up to 28 feet in length
24ft. long for floating docks/lifts
Up to 40 feet in length
36ft. long for floating docks/lifts
X-tra Large Pontoon
Options Available for Pontoon Hulls
- Transom on pontoon Rated up to 200HP
- Top sealed - fiberglass covered pontoons
- Gelcoat inside pontoon
- Foam Flotation
- Extra Bulkheads for Heavy Duty Applications