TRIBUNNEWS.IT – These are the conditions for entering the BUMN Joint Recruitment 2023.
As known, from 11 to 20 May 2023, registrations for the Joint BUMN 2023 Competition were open.
Registration for BUMN Joint Recruitment 2023 is done online through the official website https://rekrutmenbersama.fhcibumn.id/.
There are more than 2,000 vacancies from 120 BUMN group companies opening in BUMN Joint Recruitment 2023.
Before registering, participants are encouraged to understand and heed the provisions set out in the Joint BUMN Recruitment 2023.
The conditions for entering the BUMN Joint Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
Read also: Haven’t received a verification email from BUMN Joint Recruitment 2023? Do this
Joint Recruitment Registration Arrangements SOE 2023
1. Each applicant can only apply for up to 1 position from all SOEs.
2. All stages of recruitment are free. If there are any parties asking for money/promising something/offering assistance in the recruitment process, they can report to the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI).
3. Registration can only be done online via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id. The Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) does not accept applications through any other means of delivery.
4. All online recruitment activities and announcements for each selection stage are announced via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id.
5. All accommodation and transportation costs during the recruitment and selection process are the responsibility of the applicant.
6. All applicants are required to submit an application by registering online via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id.
7. The Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) has the full right to determine the list of candidates deemed to be eligible at each stage of the selection.
Quoted From Many Source