For those of you who will be visiting Singapore, it is possible to redeem free activity through programs Singapore Rewards!
If it’s transit only? Don’t be sad because you too can follow free trip from Changi airport THE dot-dot Interesting in Singapore!
Singapore Tourism Board (STB) launched a program called Singapore Rewards with the aim of providing incentives in the form of free experiences or activities to international tourists.
There are many businesses that you can trade – and to be honest, this is really lucrative because it assumes that if you want to go to the SEA Aquarium – you just enter the ticket. DGS 41.
Converting reward Here you can play SEA Aquarium FREE!
Anyone can to redeem free activity from SingaporeRewards?
- Travelers with pass for short-term visits and must be at least 16 years old. Does not apply to long-term membership holder (student card/work card/employee card).
- I arrive by plane. So if you come by ferry from Batam or by bus from Johor Baru, you can’t.
- Only the first time to redeem SingaporeRewards free activity. Reward only given once per tourist.
As to redeem?
1. Create an account via these links or the “Visit Singapore Travel Guide” app..
Only one account to redeem activity for one person.
So, if you go with a partner, yes, each of you must create an account for to redeem free activity.
And the children? Conditions for to redeem SingaporeRewards are tourists aged 16 and over.
If it is less, you must purchase a separate ticket.
For attractions such as the SEA Aquarium and Singapore Zoo, children under 3 do not need to purchase an entrance ticket (free).
Buy Singapore Tourist Attraction Tickets Online for Cheaper via Klook!
2. Choose the activity you want.
Read activity information again such as activity duration, meeting pointwhere it is and are there any other requirements that must be followed.
3. Choose a date to carry out the activity.
Availability depending on the daily quota and not all activities take place every day.
For example, breakfast at the Singapore Zoo can only beto redeem Friday – Sunday.
You can place a maximum order 2 weeks before the arrival.
3. Enter your personal data such as name, passport, date of arrival and also flight number.
4. You will receive e-mail containing connection arrival confirmation which you can click when you arrive in Singapore to receive Electronic Ticket which can be exchanged for physical tickets upon arrival at the venue.
If you can’t participate, you can cancel 48 hours before the activity takes place.
For more information about SingaporeRewards, you can read here.
Singapore Free Transit Tour
For those of you transiting through Singapore, you can join a free tour from Changi Airport.
The duration of the tour is approx 2.5 jam to various tourist destinations including the area Marina Bay, Chinatown and also Jewel Changi.
Just make sure you have it transit time of at least 5.5 hours until the next flight.
Who can join this tour?
Transit tours in Singapore can be achieved by tourists with the following criteria:
- Passengers in transit at Changi Airport
- The minimum transit time is 5.5 hours and no more than 24 hours
How to join this tour?
There are 2 ways to join this tour, namely:
- Pre-booking Through these links
- Register by scanning the QR code at stand located in the transit area
Terminal 2 – Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (gate dekat F50)
Terminal 3 – Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (dekat Gate A1-A8)
Opening time: 7am – 1pm
Better do it pre-booking in advance on line to ensure slot availability.
Self reservationWhen I arrived at Changi Airport, I was scared full so I can not joint the free ride.
Dear reservationit’s really easy! Simply select the tour you want based on your schedule, then enter your flight details.
After arriving at Changi airport you can to record Through stand located in Terminals 2 and 3.
Documents required at the moment to record or re-registration i.e.: passport, boarding passand order confirmation.
What tour options are there?
You can choose a tour with itinerary as follows:
- city Hall
- Civic District
- Jubilee Bridge
- Merlion Park
- Gardens of the Bay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Marine Bay
- Central business district
- Singapore River
- Gelam Village
Tour of jewels
- Changi Airport Terminal 3
- Shiseido forest valley
- HSBC Rain Vortex
- Local heritage brands
- Changi Studio Experience
- Canopy Park
Changi district tour
- Tampines New Town
- Tampines Central Park
- Our Tampines hub
- Changi Chapel and Museum
- Changi village
- Changi Beach Park
Also Read: Singapore Travel Itinerary 4 Days 3 Nights
Jadwal transit tour
|Trip type||Tour schedule||Registration times||Next flight|
|City tours||12:00 – 14:30||By 10.45||After 4.30pm|
|Tour of jewels||11:00 – 13:30||Before 09.45am||After 3.30pm|
|Changi district tour||09:00 – 11:30||Before 07:45||After 1.30pm|
New registration must be done 75 minutes before the tour. Please allow at least 2 hours after the end of the tour for the onward flight.
- Seats are available on a first come, first served basis
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather and traffic conditions
- Transit passengers are allowed to enter Singapore during the period stopover sesuai aturan Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
- If you are bringing a suitcase, you must leave it in a safety deposit box (own expense) before re-registering at stand
- Some tours involve sessions food samplingso if you have any allergies, you can inform the guide before the tour starts
More information about the free tour transit can be read here.
Nonanomad collaborates with other partners through an affiliate program. This means that if you book via the link in this article, Nonanomad will receive a commission without you having to pay more. Well, this way we can continue writing travel articles. If this article was useful to you, share it on your social networks. The use of photos or images from this site is permitted, provided you include a link to the Nonanomad site. Thank you.
Post Views: 3
Quoted From Many Source